Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fall in Love... Workshop!

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to be one of six photographer to take part in the first Fall in Love Workshop. The workshop was one awesome crammed day with Cameron Ingalls and his wife Anna held in San Luis Obispo. I was really inspired and encouraged by Cameron's love for photography. We spent the first part of our day with Cameron at Cana Video Productions Studio, which is located on top of The 805 Collective. Later we took a break for lunch at Novo. In the afternoon Cameron and Anna led us through a mock engagment shoot at Holland Ranch. Pelt and Marissa are a couple who have booked Cameron for their wedding and were gracious enough to be our models. I learned so much and really enjoyed meeting the other five photographers!











4 comments:

Blaire Elisabeth said...

Fourth one down in my fave! :)

anna joy said...

loooooooooove these, so jealous you got to go to this!!

sarah gibbons said...

i love these! it makes me want to get married and have you shot my engagement photos.

Emily Hallquist said...

I am absolutely amazed by how much you've grown my dear. Not that you weren't always amazing, but these are purely spectacular. <3