Saturday, October 11, 2008

Harmony and Will Engagement

Harmony and Will....
Harmony is my best friend of eight years. I love this couple so much. They have both been such blessings to my life and I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They are the goofiest couple I know. However, they're also two of the most loving, accepting and compassionate people I know. I have no doubt that these two will make an amazing married couple and continue to bring glory to God through their relationship.

Oh and by the way. Here are some engagement pictures we took. I had so much fun doing these. Will was a great sport and I cannot wait to PARTAY at their wedding.

Enjoy.













AND.......the BLING




My favorite shot of the day :)

2 comments:

jenn said...

shut up! i can't believe she's engaged! i take it there proabably married by now! it's crazy. she's soooo gorgeous. remember when we were in elemantary school and junior high together! p.s. your an amazing photographer!

Samantha said...

yeah! its crazy huh. they're not quite married yet. june 27!
i do remember the "wonder years"
good times! thanks for the compliment :) thats super encouraging to hear.